Monday, November 19, 2012

Teeth, Teeth, Teeth

Quick note for the day::

So today is the 4th day of using the Crest 3D Whitening strips that I got from Influenster a few weeks ago. Technically, its been 5 days since I started on Thursday, but I took a break yesterday because my teeth were feeling super sensitive. Yeah, the sensitivity they say "may occur", occurred on the second day and my teeth were hurting real bad, for no apparent reason. 

I've been able to see a little bit of a difference in how white my teeth are, so I'm hoping that with consistent use I will be able to have "pearly whites". I'm hoping that I will be able to keep up with using the entire treatment for the rest of the 16 days ahead of me, but this teeth sensitivity is NO joke! Unfortunately, like they say, beauty is pain and it comes with the territory....

No comments:

Post a Comment