Sunday, November 25, 2012

College VoxBox


Oh Influenster, how I LOVE thee.... You are one truly amazing website and you offer me some of the greatest treats ever!

I received one of the greatest little treasures just a couple of days before Thanksgiving, and unfortunately, between all the holiday baking, eating, and family time, I haven't had the opportunity to review the haul of goodies I got in the mail last week....
I opened my awesome little white box to find the following:
  1. An NYC New York Colour Glitter Eye Pencil in Black
  2. A Pentel EnerGel-X Pen in Purple (My fave color!)
  3. Tropical flavored wafers from Necco
  4. ImPRESS Manicure nails in a funky leopard/giraffe print
  5. Energy Sheets
How do I feel about it all?

I'm intrigued, to say the least. While some may say that it looks like a box of stuff picked out at the 99 cent store, I am excited to try things I would've never bought for myself, even if it was at the 99 cent store! lol I just recently had to shorten my nails (dumb broken nail at the gym!), so I may try the ImPRESS Nails this weekend. As for the other stuff, keep an eye out for my review of the products within the next couple of days!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment