Monday, November 26, 2012

Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips

Oooooh Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips.... what am I going to do with you?! I have such a love/hate relationship with these clear little teeth strips.

I LOVE them because they are so easy to use. I usually will put them on my upper and lower teeth right when I get into the car on my way to my honey's house, and the half hour drive is the perfect length of time to remind me when I need to take them off, right before I pull up to his house. The convenience is amazing and the fact that he has been able to notice the difference, especially in my top teeth is awesome. I love having such a sparkly smile and the feeling of clean teeth. Also, I realized that the whitening process has also made me more aware of all the things I eat without even thinking about it. I make a bigger effort to avoid eating foods that may stain my teeth more than normal, especially in the hours after each treatment. So not only have the Crest 3D Whitestrips helped my teeth, they have helped me keep my unconscious snacking in check.

Why do I HATE the amazing whitestrips? Well, because they make my teeth hurt!!! Ok, actually, the tooth sensitivity has lessened quite a bit since the first week and it isn't as bad as it was, when just the cold air hitting my teeth hurt a whole lot. I can understand now why the directions say to only do a whitening treatment two times a year only, because after enamel is exposed to peroxide for so long, it hurts!

I am only halfway done with my treatment, but I am really loving the result so far. I look forward to posting pictures of the "Before and After" results on the whole 20 day program.

No comments:

Post a Comment